sábado, outubro 16

Rod Stewart | Fly Me To The Moon (The_Great American Songbook_Volume_5)-2010-DOH

Posted by kotonette 23:32, under | No comments

Introducing the fifth stunning chapter of the chart-topping, multi-platinum album series. An all new collection of American classics… it’s Rod’s most danceable Songbook yet. Truly possessing one of the most distinctive and interpretive voices in music, on Fly Me To The Moon… The Great American Songbook, Volume V, he lends his signature vocals to such classics as: “That Old Black Magic”, “Beyond The Sea”, “I’ve Got You Under My Skin”, and many more. The album was produced by longtime collaborators Clive Davis and Richard Perry.


Rod Stewart Great American Songbook Vol. 5 Track List

1. That Old Black Magic listen
2. Beyond the Sea
3. I've Got You Under My Skin listen
4. What a Difference a Day Makes
5. I Get a Kick Out of You listen
6. I've Got the World on a String listen
7. Love Me or Leave Me listen
8. My Foolish Heart listen
9. September in the Rain listen
10. Fly Me to the Moon listen
11. Sunny Side of the Street listen
12. Moon River listen

Formato: MP3
Tamanho: 53 Mb



0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Tags

Blog Archive