domingo, fevereiro 7

Revista Hustler | Vanessa Rousso | Fevereiro 2010

Posted by kotonette 12:24, under | No comments

The adorable and sexy Tessa Taylor is throwing a party to commemorate her cover appearance on our very own Barely Legal magazine. She’ll be on hand to meet fans and party down with adult industry elite (including yours truly) tomorrow night at the Les Deux night club in Hollywood. We were able to get the naughty nubile on the phone; “I’m so excited about my party on the 3rd. It’s the first time I’ve ever had any party like this, and I’m very thankful to everyone involved who are making it happen. It’s going to be a lot of fun, so everybody come down and party with me”.


Formato: PDF
Tamanho: 63 Mb
Download Big&Free
Download Megaupload


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Tags

Blog Archive