sábado, julho 17

Drifty Tips Magazine - summer 2010

Posted by kotonette 11:17, under | No comments

Diana Danelys De Los Santos, also known as Amara “La Negra” is a sensual and artistic lady with a style of her own; Singer, Song Writer, Actress, Model & Dancer. In 1994 as a child she won “Miss Chiquitita” contest and years later as a grown woman she partcipated on the “Diva Latina” contest from the TV show “Sabado Gigante”. Amara is versatile
singer who will captivate you with her beauty and talent.

Tell us about the beginning of
your career.

I began my artistic career at the young
age of 4. My first stage presentations
were in school events and festivals.
The first time I appeared on the
international scene was in 1994 when I won "Miss Chiquitita" on one of the most viewed


Latin TV shows in Latin America, the Caribbean, and the United States; "Sabado Gigante"
(Univision). I was then signed toUnivision production for 6 years. Every Saturday during
my contract I was featured on the child’s segment of the show. Slowly, but surely, I began
to make a name for myself. At the age of five I started doing commercials for brands such
as Hawaiian Punch,Oscar Mayer, Walt Disney World, among others.

Formato: PDF
Tamanho: 64 Mb
Idioma: English
Download Hotfile
Download SharingMatrix
Download Megaupload
Download Filefactory


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Tags

Blog Archive