quinta-feira, março 26

As Mais Lindas Traduções do Love Songs 1

Posted by kotonette 22:24, under | No comments

Faixas:
1 - Take My Breathe Away - Linda Jones - Tradução
2 - The Lady In Red - Jeff Daryll
3 - Spending My Time - Linda Jones - Tradução

Linda Jones - Take My Breathe Away - Tradução

4 - Shake You Down - Rick Best
5 - I Will Aways Love You - Carol Mcdonald
6 - Against All Odds - George Barners - Tradução
7 - Right Here Waiting - Cliff Lewis
8 - I All Be Over You - Subway Tradução
9 - Baby Can I Hold You - Marta Anny
10 - Broken Wings - The Harricanes
11 - Can It Fight This Felling - Jim Moore - Tradu
12 - It Might Be You - Larry Wilson
13 - The Captain Of Her Heart - Dreamrs
14 - Always - Pacific Ocean - Tradução

Formato: MP3
Tamanho: 53 Mb
Download Easyshare
Download Bitroad



0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Tags

Blog Archive